Class Image

Class Image
My class in 2015.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

WELCOME BACK FOR TERM 4!!!!!

It has been wonderful to see you all back for the final term of our school year.  We do have a very busy term ahead as you will have seen by the class newsletter that was in your child's reading folder tonight.  If you haven't seen it, it is in there with a smaller notice about our Room 3 baby photo competition.  I am really looking forward to seeing these photos!

Seems our Athletic Sports was postponed from today until Friday, we were able to get outside and practise our sprints today - I can tell you that we have some pretty fast runners in Room 3 so I hope you are able to pop down for some stage on Friday to see your child(ren) participate.

During reading today, our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle group read their story to the class.  I was super proud of them and thought they did an amazing job.  Have a look ...



See you all in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment