Class Image

Class Image
My class in 2015.

Sunday 30 August 2015

WELCOME TO ROOM 3'S BLOG FOR 2015!!!!


It is wonderful to have our blog up and running now.  Ben, Grady, Conor and Tandia are all settling in to school sooo well and they can't wait to share all their learning with you here on this blog.  PLEASE check this blog often - I try to post something at least twice a week and I also put any important dates or notices here as well so if you are unsure on something, check the blog!

We have been working a lot on addition in Maths so I have put some games to the right of this blog under the heading "Maths Games".  You might like to play these games with your child as it will be reinforcing what we are doing in class.  Also, we have been learning our days of the week together - looking at what day is it today, tomorrow and yesterday.  This clip has been helping us ....



I hope you all have a wonderful week and PLEASE if you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to pop in and see me or email me at colleen.oneill@ola.school.nz

See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment